0 online now

play.pocketpixels.net

Click to Copy
Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

GL App NA FuTure_Inferno's GymLeader Application

1 reply
Untagged users
Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN?
FuTure_Inferno

Question Two: What is your current age?

Question Three: What is your timezone?
Central

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username?
Yes i have discord. My discord name is FuTure_Inferno #4191

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak? Have you joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak?
I do have TeamSpeak and I have joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak

Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently?
English

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for?
weekdays i can be active anywhere from 5-6 hours to 2-3 just depends on work. Weekends is more towards the 5-6 hour range

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers?
No

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff?
I have been in other leadership/helpful positions such as: I am currently an officer in my band and i used to be a leader in a xbox clan. I have real life experiences being in the leadership/helpful position. I am constantly trying to help people and improve their gaming experience as a whole. I am here to have fun and make sure others are having fun too. I am also a decent enforcer due to the fact of my officer position in band. there is always a time and place for some enforcement and a time for fun. I know how to keep the balance between the two to make sure everyone is having fun and no one is getting the wrong treatment

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?)
I try to answer peoples questions whenever i can and help people with pokemon battling strategies. If people want an item i do not need, ill give it to them. I help people evolve their pokemon and i help people with getting pokeballs and some cool Pokemon in the wild too. I try to be as helpful as i can to this great community and the people in it. I have also got a couple of my friends playing it too.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments?
I did not see a label for the server like you asked in the instructions so just to let you know, i am on Red.
I want to be a Gym Leader because in the main stream games i make competitive teams and i love battling win or lose. I am very knowledgeable on pokemon due to the fact i have been playing it since i can remember. So i can help most anyone with any question about Pokemon. Pokemon is my favorite game that i just keep coming back to. I love this server and i want it to be my first server to be on a staff team for. Thanks for taking your time to read my application
Posted Mon at 10:07 pm · OP · Last edited Wed at 1:11 by FuTure_Inf...
Experienced
LEVEL 6
Hello there FuTure_Inferno

Its great to see that you are interested in becoming a Gym Leader on red. Overall you application looks very good and it seems that you put time into creating it. Although I have one suggestion and that would be to download Teamspeak and join in and talk with the rest of the community. Teamspeak is essentail as a staff member because that is where we (Staff) talk to each other.
Asides from that your application is pretty good. I hope to see you on Teamspeak.
Good Luck on becoming a Gym Leader.
~Pika
Posted Tue at 07:46 am
NoticeNotices