0 online now

play.pocketpixels.net

Click to Copy
Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

Helper App EU Accepted Oblang's Helper application

5 replies
Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN?
Oblang

Question Two: What is your current age?

Question Three: What is your timezone?
GMT

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username?
Yes I have a discord, it is Oblang#7256 please feel free to add and speak to me on there.

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak? Have you joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak?
Yes I have been on quite regularly, with being in a different time zone to most people on the server no one seems to see me or speak to me on there, however, I am happy to hop in calls any time I am needed too, and I normally sit in there if you need me.
Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently?
Only English

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for?
I am active for around 5 hours a day at minimum. The past few days I have been on for 8 hours, and in a week I would say I am active on there for around 35-45 hours in a week, around 6 hours a day, maybe 7 or more on a weekend. Also on discord/TeamSpeak I am active quite often I would say for half the time I am on the server in a week I am on either of those.

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers?
I have not been a staff member on this server before, but I have been staff on 2 old servers which have closed down now. They stopped back on 3.5.1, and I have had a lot of time on those servers being a Helper and would love to become a staff member on this server, which has a great community. My experiences of being a helper on other servers are that you need to be patient, calm, and quick to help people, which I believe I can do. I am good at dealing with people who are being toxic and not wanting to cooperate with what people are saying, and I feel like I am good at defusing situations.

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff?
I have been staff on 2 separate servers before PocketPixels, and would love to become apart of the staff team and help others out. I have a good knowledge of Pokemon and Minecraft and feel like I can help others if they need help. I am an approachable person and that makes it easier for people to talk to me if they needed help. Also, I would try my best to help them with what it is they are needing help with. On other servers I have always done my best to defuse situations if people start being toxic in chat to someone by calming them down or helping them talk about something else. I have been able to hop in calls when people need to talk to me even if it’s for a long period of time. I can jump in Discord or TeamSpeak and help them sort out a problem, which I have done a few times.

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?)
I have been to a lot of events, and I have got friends of mine in real life to join the server and it makes the community a better place not just for me but for my friends who create other friends through this amazing community. I like to help people with questions they have if I know the answer and if they needed anything such as some apricorns or some coal, or if they need help crafting something. I always try to help people out as much as I can. People like Max, Icy, Pika, and even newly added Sonoroho have inspired me more to play and help others out for what I love playing., and the more time I spend on this server the more I want to help others out.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments?
I know this not really apart of the application but, I just thought I would say I play for a professional U21 Football team (Soccer to those Americans, don't want to confuse you guys XD) But I spend a lot of time doing sports and being outside as well. Yes it's a lot of time on playing games 35-45 hours a week is a lot, but mixing all the sports I do with gaming it should be healthy right?, and what I do in sports is how I make a living as a job. So just thought I'd throw that in there.
Last of all thank you for reading
Posted Mon at 08:32 pm · OP · Last edited Thu at 19:09 by [A] pikachulad...
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Oblang, I see you a lot on the server and with team speak I see you on a fair bit atleast for out time zone differences XD.

Good Luck, kelpy901
Posted Mon at 08:36 pm
List
Undo
LEVEL 1
Hey man!!

I am glad you are interested in being a helper!! You are on quite a bit and from what I have seen you are pretty knowledgeable about things.

Good Luck!!

-Sono

P.S. You are a pro soccer player?? That is super cool!!
Rawr!!
Posted Mon at 08:44 pm
List
Undo
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Hello Oblang.

I am glad you are interested in becoming a staff member but there are some things that you could do to improve your application. First I would recommend recommend adding to question 9 as it seems a little lackluster, adding your experiences to question 8 as well would be appreciated as it would give what skills and knowledge you have as well as how you deal with people. Another thing would be to fix up your grammar mistakes and capitalizing the I and beginning of some sentences. If you need to you can edit your application but creating another one will lock both your applications. Other than that, good luck.

Regards, Moku.
A world that has lost the power to advance forward, will be destroyed.
Posted Mon at 10:34 pm
List
Undo
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Hello Oblang o/

I am happy to see that you are interested in becoming a helper in our staff team in red, your application looks good and has a few things about what you have done for the community, but I would suggest adding more things about your personality and things you have done for the community, in questions 9 and 10.

The second thing I would suggest, is checking some grammer mistakes and fixing them
as it is something looked over as well.

Apart from that good luck with your application and have a good day :)
I am a beautiful UniDeer - The combination of a Unicorn and a Deer :d
Posted Tue at 12:22 pm
Love it!
List
Undo
Experienced
LEVEL 6
Congratulations on the position of Helper on Red we look forward to working with you!
Posted Thu at 07:08 pm
Love it!
List
Undo
NoticeNotices