(Submitted for Rhingaroo due to his application being cut off several times upon submission)
Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN?
Rhingaroo

Question Two: What is your current age?

Question Three: What is your time zone?
New York- US. Eastern shore time.

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username?
Yes. My Discord ID is Dynamite!#4385. I am also Rhingaroo in The PocketPixels server.

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak?
Yes.

You joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak?
Yes. I was a Helper before.
Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently?
English mainly; but I know a small bit of Spanish.

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for?
I'd say about 1-5 hours a day or close; i'm available most days a week; if no exceptions like; family, jobs, etc. -but id say I can be consistently on; I enjoyed being a helper; and It felt great being part of the team. I've also tend to noticed a lot of staff doesn't stay as long as 3AM; or times when no staffs on. -i can easily take night shifts since I have insomnia most nights. And Step aside from my in game goals to assist.

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers?
Yes. In White.

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff?
Experience; I've been a helper before; and still remember a lot of the commands.
Participation; I generally like to help people and I love to chat or, at least participate in the chat whenever I can. My visits are never silent.
Availability; I have a lot more time to play then I had before. -I may have a job now but I'm not on it nearly as much as colleges demanded before.

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?)
Given out tips n tricks. I've guided new players; Spanish and English speakers with the basics of the game play; Mostly helped with Breeding and Land claiming. I like to give; supply things missing or sell items.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments?
Aside from being a helper before? Nope.