0 online now

play.pocketpixels.net

Click to Copy
Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

GL App EU Denied jojo_bor's Gymleader application.

1 reply
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN?
jojo_bor.

Question Two: What is your current age?

Question Three: What is your timezone?
Central European Time.

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username?
Yes, jojo_bor#4881.

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak? Have you joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak?
Yes, I do have TeamSpeak. And I join the PocketPixels TS quite frequently.

Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently?
English and Dutch.

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for?
Per day:
Per week:
Monday: 5-6 hours.
38 hours minimum.
Tuesday: 4-5 hours.
Wednesday: 6-8 hours.
Thursday: 4-5 hours.
Friday: 6-7 hours.
Saturday: 7-8 hours.
Sunday: 6-7 hours.

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers?
I have been staff on PocketPixels Red before.

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff?
There are a few reasons why I think I would be a good staff member. Because I like to help people, and give them advice. I also know alot about Pixelmon/Pokemon in general and i know alot about the server. I also like helping people with trade evolutions or hatching eggs etc. I'm always positive and I like to make people smile. I'm always friendly and I am responsible aswell. I like to talk to everyone on the server, even if their English isn't too good. I also give people advice on movesets or natures/ability's. That's the battling side in me. If I lose, I always try to improve to beat the person I lost to. Just by adjusting my team or strategy.

As I said before, there's a battling side in me. I have been playing pokemon since I was a little boy. But the competitive side came when I first joined PocketPixels. I would always be asking people to battle me on the server because its a passion of mine. I am a very competitive person and I don't like to lose. My win to loss ratio was very good before the reset. And I'm on my way to beating all the gyms again. I think me being a decent and very competitive battler would be a good addition to the staff team. I like to make teams too, I like challenges that make it hard to make a good all around team. Like only using 2 types or mono-type teams. I think I have enough experience in battling to be a good Gymleader again!

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?)
I have helped alot of players by doing things like checking ivs/evs, repairing items and by giving advice on teambuilding. I also put alot of shiny's in the wondertrade pool.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments?
Nope, Thanks for reading!
Posted Mar 17, 19 · OP · Last edited Mon at 22:44 by [A] pikachulad...
List
Undo
Experienced
LEVEL 6
Hello Jojo,

Due to server inactivity your application is going to be denied. If you do become more active again and wish to reapply you may apply in 30 days.

~Pika
Posted Mon at 10:43 pm
NoticeNotices