0 online now

play.pocketpixels.net

Click to Copy
Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

Helper App NA Denied SaltyAngel's Helper Application

1 reply
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN?
My Minecraft username is SaltyAngel

Question Two: What is your current age?

I'm currently 14 years old

Question Three: What is your timezone?

I am in the Pacific time zone, and just moved to California

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username?

Yes, I have a discord. My username is SaltyAngel

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak? Have you joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak?

Yes, I have team speak. Yes, I have joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak.

Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently?
I am fluent in English.

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for?
I am home schooled for now so I can be on anywhere from 2pm-10pm everyday. I can play anytime on the weekends. So I can play about 5 hours a day, and 35 hours a week. Those hours give me time to do what is need in my everyday life, but these hours may falter due to plans and conflicts in life. I do try to be on as much as possible, but just because I enjoy playing.

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers?
No, I have never been a staff for any server.

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff?

I think I would be a great staff because I am on everyday for around 3 hours at least. I have had an account on this website for two years, and I used to play the server all the time on my former account Swaggy_Unicorn (I know it's really cringy but I was only 12.) Sadly my laptop broke then, and now I just recently got a new and better one. Pocket pixels was the first server I joined! I am also very social and willing to help other players on the server. I know my way around the server, the rules, and mostly all the commands. That makes me a great person to come to for help, or questions. I also attempt to enforce the rules on the server just to keep the peace, and order. I assist players with recipes, even if it means opening a tab and searching it up for them.

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?)

Well, I think I am very welcoming and supportive to the new comers on the server. Whenever anyone ever asks a question in chat, I'm one of the first to jump on it and help them out. I love meeting new people, and take pride in being as friendly as possible.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments?

No, I have nothing more to add. Thank you for reading! ~SaltyAngel :)
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by SaltyAngel
Love it!
List
Undo
Builder
Amateur
LEVEL 3
I thank you for your interest in being a helper on Skyblock. I'm currently not accepting nor denying applications right now.

I'm keeping any new applications on file for now.

***UPDATE: (As of 1/28/2019)*** I'm going to be denying your application this time SaltyAngel as you currently are new to skyblock and do not have enough time with the server that is currently sufficient enough to meet requirements. I do very much appreciate the application and hope you'll apply again when you have more time on the server. Thank you for your interest again and hope to see another application in the future.

-RecklessKonduct
Posted Jan 13, 19 · Last edited Jan 28, 19 by [A] RecklessKo...
NoticeNotices