0 online now

play.pocketpixels.net

Click to Copy
Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

Skyblock ideas

4 replies
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
First of all... please fix the "Buy more" on the shop, and it would be cool a "Redstone section" on the shop it would have observers, comparators, repeaters, etc. And probably it's just *My idea* I'm not saying to put it, but I think it would be cool a "/music radio" and then you choose a song to play on Minecraft note blocks. And if that it's added, it would be cool that people can do songs in Minecraft, and people hear at it with a command, (Obviously, it needs to be with commands, so, people needs to know about commands and needs to know about music). And last it would be cool to have the possibility of places shulker boxes on /warp mine... And people could put their things on it and break stone all day. I would like all of this ideas on the PocketPixels Server...

Have a nice day! Pepo. :d
Posted Oct 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 11, 18 by PepoMarqui...
Experienced
LEVEL 6
I gona let you know somethings about the suggestions

1.-About the buy more button I ask them maybe 5 or 6 times, inclusive I send them a way to fix and they don't know or don't wanna :d.
2.-About Redstone section, the only thing that I remember craft was redstone things, if they add redstone section then is a BIG bye to crafting so less ''minecraft''.
3.-The simple fact or play a full song with noteblocks brings lagg, I don't need explain the quantity of lagg is there people start to play songs, anyways, were is the use on that? You can heard them on YT
4.-(Idk who use warp mine but ok) The fact of remove the place blocks on warps is because you can say you place something, then the reset mine clear the shulker and you lose it.

~StarGuardianSoraka
Posted Oct 11, 18 · Last edited Oct 11, 18 by FactionThe...
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
1-. I hope they fix it fast because it is quite necessary.
2-. I didn't think about that.
3-. I didn't think on that too... actually my game goes really bad (20-30 FPS with all animations off... well... I can't say that with a bad PC with Intel Pentium xD)
4-. I see that a lot of people use it now (including me) and the new ones use it a lot too... and without the minions, all of this is a chaos so its necessary all the material.
Posted Oct 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 11, 18 by PepoMarqui...
- Pepo, Once you've bought a stack you can just keep clicking on confirm to buy more stacks.
- We're not going to make it even easier to buy everything without needing to craft it.
- For the music. It sounds like a nice idea but stuff like youtube is probably easier. And it let's people listen to songs whenever they want.
- I'm not going to turn on block placement in the mine. It is not needed and like eca said you can lose your shulkers. Instead I recommend you to use your player vauls. (remember you have a playervault 0 :p .
Posted Oct 12, 18
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
About the mining idea, I made an easy no spamming way... I'm relatively good with Minecraft commands so you (or someone else) can do a /testfor @a [x,y,z] and put Redstone continuing from the mining plugin... so a Redstone will send a signal to another command block that detects if someone is on the coordinates of mine warp /tell them or /say they that mine warp its going to reset in 1 minute, 30 seconds, 15 seconds, 10 seconds, and countdown from 5 to 0. And that message its only for people that are on the coordinates.

Have a nice day!
Pepo! :d
Posted Oct 12, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices