Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN? Markzx9

Question Two: What is your current age? 18

Question Three: What is your timezone? UTC+10:00

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username? Yes- Tyler#7740

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak? Have you joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak? Yes I do and i have joined

Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently? English

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for? 3-8 hours a day 7 days a week

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers? No i have not

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff? To be a Gym Leader you must be a trainer who is competitive and has the knowledge to be the best. I am a very competitive player and have the attitude to want the win but also have the heart not to be injust and push players away from fighting gyms because my pokemon team is to hard, instead I would offer some advice and tell them to try again in 1 hour. As part of the gym leader group I am also a staff member and a symbol for the server and as such I am constantly needing to show I am a valued part of the server and someone that everyone can approach and ask for help from.

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?) I have played along side many other players helping them with knowledge and how to do certain things as well as welcome new players into the server as well as learning and taking new information and becoming more and more apart of the community. I have helped others with questions asked, ivs and evs help as well as information on breeding and whyere to find different pokemon and shops.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments? It wouldnt allow me to bold the questions and i didnt know how to fix