0 online now

play.pocketpixels.net

Click to Copy
Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

[Red] Team FormIsHot is recruiting!

8 replies
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Introduction
Since /teams have been introduced in the pixelmon servers, an almighty team has risen as we the mega slowbro users (BEST MEGA IN THE GAME) have created a team called Team FormIsHot.

Why should you join our team?
First of all, we would like to invite non staff members a chance to join our team and this post is basically made with the aim that we can get a few non staff members into our team to have some fun with us. As of right now, we have 8 staff members in our team and a team can have a maximum of 12 players. Slots are running low so hurry up and sign up, don't miss this opportunity! While the team name may sound bad, our memes are definitely top tier. You can try to oppose us and be our rivals, but our memes will always prevail as the best. A minimum of two slots would also be reserved for non staffs.

How does one join the almighty team?
You can apply to join our team by replying to this post with 1 good and solid reason why we should accept you into the team. There will also be a test on your battling skills (of course) but we won't be that harsh unless you are a good battler. Feel free to also DM us on discord to join our discord group for the team. Note that you don't have to be accepted to join our discord group. My discord is Saddles#8025, hit me up if you wanna join the discord group. Please also write down your IGN and discord if you wanna apply!

Alrity, I have come to the end of writing this cringy team application. Wish you guys the best of luck in joining our meme team! (Both staff and non staff members can also apply <3) -Saddles

Current members in the almighty team
1. FormDiscussion
2. DJPeli
3. MeerkatSaysBye
4. Suurii
5. Saddles
6. lucas5052
7. Earo
8. Tiwty
9. SunSlash129
10. SlayBelleKat
11. kelpy901
12. Hamstovich

Substitutes
Attached Images
togetic.gif
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 6, 19 by [GL] Saddles
Love it!
List
Undo
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
i am a great team player person and a decent battler in general and this experience will help me grow as a battler and making new friends.
Posted Feb 1, 19
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
i, would love to join the team and by doing so I can help out with anything
slowking.gif
Posted Feb 1, 19
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Welcome to the meme team kelpy and sun!
togetic.gif
Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
Builder
LEVEL 1
If ya'll are still looking for someone to fill that last spot then i would like to join your team.
I haven't done much in terms of getting a proper team other than trying to breed the perfect shroomish.
I do however have quite the experience in building so if a team base is anything you are looking for then hit me up.
OH also i'm a great team-player and enjoyable to be around.
How's it hangin'?
Posted Feb 3, 19
LEVEL 1
I’m a somewhat decent battler and I can help out with anything u would need me to do.
Posted Feb 3, 19 · Last edited Feb 3, 19 by [GL] SilentHear...
Community Manager
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Put me in COACH
Posted Feb 28, 19
Comes Here Often
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
Put me in COACH
I think Saddles wants people who are actually good
https://imgur.com/a/z6T7V
Posted Mar 1, 19
Cheeky
List
Undo
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Ok hi sorry for getting your hopes up but the team is currently full, we can add you guys in when someone else leaves the team though
togetic.gif
Posted Mar 6, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices