0 online now

play.pocketpixels.net

Click to Copy
Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

yamina_chan's Pixelmon White Report Against Dissolvent

1 reply
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Minecraft IGN (In Game Username): yamina_chan
Offender's Minecraft IGN (In Game Username): Dissolvent
Rule(s) broken: Rule 7: No scamming or griefing other players. (To a lesser extend, Rule 3: No disrespecting players & treat players kindly. - And dissregard for the economy rules.)
Explain what was happening at the time: Someone on the server was asking for help with a trade evolution which I agreed to do. A diffrent player, the person this post is about, send me a whisper, urging me to scamm the other player in this trade.

A lot less serious but notable: prior and after this message, that person has been begging for others to defeat bosses for them and give them the items. Not asking if someone can help, begging. Even in at least one encounter where a diffrent player was allready in a fight first and they showed up later, they wanted the items from that. They have also been constantly up in my personal space even when I backed up multible times, swinging items at me to get my attention while begging me to comply to thier wishes, ignoring my "No." at least a few times. ("No, you can not set a home in my claim even if I am making it for the public. You can set one near it if you want." "No, you can not sell me your shiny Larvitar for 40k. No, also not for 20k.")
It is not a clear breach of rule 3, but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Chatlogs and/or Screenshot Links:
quM7cQQ.png
Posted Jan 24, 19 · OP
Informativ...
List
Undo
Active User
LEVEL 4
Thanks for your report! The player has been dealt with.
Posted Jan 24, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices