Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

Helper App EU herokillen123's Helper Application

2 replies
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN?

My ign is herokillen123

Question Two: What is your current age?
I am 15 years old.

Question Three: What is your timezone?
Im in CET.

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username?

Yes and my Discord is HeroTheKing#0669

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak? Have you joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak?

Yes, and I have been a member since October 2015.

Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently?

I speak Swedish and English fluently. But I'm taking French classes right now so hopefully, in the future, I will be speaking fluently french as well

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for?

During the week I could probably be on for about 2 hours every day that I'm not playing ice hockey then I'd be on for about 30 minutes - 1 hour. And during weekends I can easily be on for at least 4 hours a day if I'm not doing something during the day. And during a fully free weekend, I can play for at least 8 hours at least. So during a normal week, I could probably be on for about 20+ hours a week.

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers?

I used to be an admin on a server a couple years ago. and I used to be a Helper on PocketPixels before to be more specific Red.

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff?

I have the time to play and in Europe and when I come home from school there is maybe 1 staff member on so that's a time that I would fill in good. And I have the experience as I used to be a Helper before so I know my way around the commands the server and the website. I know most people and at least ninety five percent of the time you can find me in TeamSpeak.
I have some skill in tech and know my way around a computer both software wise and hardware wise.
I also, of course, love to help people I usually just sit in chat and answer peoples questions when I have nothing to do, I try to help everyone and in as many ways as possible and especially as quick as possible because know how irritating it is to have to wait for help. The ways that I help people have always been the same in the ay that I never stopped helping people on the server whenever I was on, I mostly help people by doing Evo trades, and I help people with economics and I usually always help in the chat to have it clean and make sure no one is mean to another player. And I have played on the server since October 2015 so I'm a bit of an old timer and I know what usually works and what don't. And in the way that I have played for over 3 years also means that I know my fair bit of battling and have placed in top placements in tournaments on the server and I even got out of groups in staff draft league, So I'm not useless in battle.
And that is why I'm more qualified to be a Helper than the rest.

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?)

I used to be in the Event discord and helping there. I'm also always in so many events that I can so that it's more fun for everyone especially karaoke (even if I can't sing at all). I'm also close to always on Teamspeak so that people always have someone to talk to. I have also brought some friends on to playing on PocketPixels.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments?

Yes I'm a very talkative person and I love to help people.
Thank you for reading this and have an amazing Morning/Day/Night/Dawn.

Best regards
-Hero
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by HeroBoy123
Love it!
List
Undo
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Good luck hero I wish you the best of luck.

regards, Kelpy901
Posted Jan 11, 19
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Hey Hero! Great application I'm seeing here, the only things I would suggest changing is capitalizing your I's and fill out a little bit more on Question 10. I would suguest saying how you helped players not where you helped them. Anyways that's all I have to say so good luck!

Do not reply!
If Pocket Pixel's is being overtaken by Rainbow Rocket... wouldn't that mean that Pocket Pixels would then become Rainbow Rocket Rixels?
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19 by [Helper] Ekovian
NoticeNotices