Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register

GL App NA Mace308 Gym app

1 reply
Builder
Active User
LEVEL 4
Posting for Mace

Question One: What is your Minecraft In-Game Username or IGN? Mace308

Question Two: What is your current age? 15

Question Three: What is your timezone? EST

Question Four: Do you have Discord and what is your Discord username? Erry#6508

Question Five: Do you have TeamSpeak? Have you joined the PocketPixels TeamSpeak? I do not have TeamSpeak as for some reason every time I attempt to download TeamSpeak it for some reason doesn't download properly. I have actually gotten it to download once properly, but it wouldn't let me join any servers including the PocketPixels server.

Question Six: What languages do you speak fluently? English

Question Seven: How many hours per day AND per week can you be active for? As I have a lot of free time which I spend mostly on the server I have found that I will play for about 7 to 8 hours on weekdays and almost 15 hours on the weekends unless I am doing my math wrong based on the times I usually start and stop playing. I also usually play for around 65 hours a week based on how much I play per day.

Question Eight: Have you been staff of PocketPixels before or on other servers? I have not been staff on PocketPixels or any Minecraft servers before, however, I have been staff on three Unturned servers in the past, all of which are no longer in existence.

Question Nine: What qualifies you to be staff? What qualifies me to be staff is the fact that already without being staff I try my hardest to help everyone, whether it is on the server or in real life, simply because I just enjoy helping people. I am also qualified to be staff as I having full understanding of the rules as I have reviewed them multiple times. I have prior experience with being staff on servers, although they were not Minecraft servers, so I know how to help people with the responsibility endowed to me if I were to become staff, and I also I have a vast understanding of the mechanics of Minecraft which has allowed me to help many people in the past on Minecraft servers. Finally I would make an excellent gym leader in specific as I spend a lot of time on Showdown battling and working on new sets. On Showdown I specialize in making monotype teams and proceeding to go into Ubers matches with them, doing this has allowed to recognize how to play around many different types of counters to whatever type I am using, this also allows me to counter said typical counters. This is a skill that I have noticed many of the gym leaders have picked up on as well, so the fact that I already have this skill developed may be a good indicator of what my abilities as a gym leader might be like.

Question Ten: What contributions have you made to the network as a whole? (This does not mean donating. What have you done for the community?) I have tried to help people on the server with many different things such as filling up their pokedex as before the reset happened I had quite a lot of rare pokemon that I let people borrow such as Goodra that only evolves during a specific weather condition that rarely, if ever, would happen. I also have helped many people build platforms on the server to help them find rare pokemon easier, and I have searched with some people to help increase the spawn rate in a specific area. Finally I have also been helping people with breeding projects more recently as not many people have a destiny knot, but I do which allows me to help breed pokemon for people.

Question Eleven: Do you have any extra information and comments? I would like to personally thank a lot of people who told me to just go for it in making this application as I originally doubted myself in making it, so thank you so much to those people and also thank you to anyone who has taken time to read my application.
darkrai.gif"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt" -Grimsley

UK06DWI.png
Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 9, 19 by [Mod] Overlord
List
Undo
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Good Luck Mace! hope you get through :d

regards, Kelpy901
Posted Jan 10, 19
NoticeNotices