Main Forum
Login or Register
To post on the forums, you must register.
You may register here: http://pocketpixels.net/login/do/register
Page
of 3

Pixelmon Yellow Scavenger Hunt

29 replies
Builder
Active User
LEVEL 4
B1PVOyO.png
Do you enjoy catching Pokemon and exploring the world of Pixelmon Yellow?
Do you want a break from the stress of becoming the very best and obtaining all the gym badges?
Well this is the event for you. This event will challenge your knowledge of the world of Pokemon and reward you for said knowledge. No need to worry as you will be allowed to use external resources for help.

1PM EST Friday, November 24th
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Event Details

How to Join:

To reserve a spot in the scavenger hunt reply to this forum post and you will be added to the list. Warning: If you do not show up to the event 5 minutes after event start you will be removed and someone else will get the chance to compete.
On the day, you will be asked to meet at a designated spot where you will be given the first riddle. Any open spots will be offered to people online at that time. If the list is full you can still join as there may be people not showing up.

How it Works:

When all the players in the competition have arrived you will be allowed access to chests that contain the first Riddle in the form of a Minecraft Book. Each riddle will require you to solve it and find the correct Pokemon in the wild. When you think you have solved the riddle please keep the answer to yourself, this is so it remains fair to other challengers.

The first 5 riddles will be of locations to see how well you can figure out these riddles. Once you have finished these 5, the real test will begin! Next you will need to find the Pokemon you believe is associated with the riddle.

If you have found the Pokemon you are looking for make sure to message one of the event staff and they will verify the Pokemon to see if is the correct one. They will be introduced on the Event Day just before we start. Should the Pokemon you have found be the correct one you will be given the next riddle to solve. This will happen for all the other riddles as well with the exception of the final riddle. Once again, should you solve the riddle please do not shout out the answer to keep it fair to other contenders.

When you have completed a riddle, you will need to turn in the book containing that riddle to obtain the next riddle book from a Staff member that is coordinating the event.

The final riddle will require you to perform an additional task that you will find out when you reach it. Once this final riddle is completed you will be required to go to a certain location to complete the event.

Stuck on a riddle? Don’t worry we won’t leave you hanging. Should you be stuck on a riddle for a certain amount of time (time determined through testing), the event staff will provide you with a hint that is told to you via message. However each riddle will only have 2 hints.

Prizes

There will be a 1st 2nd and 3rd prize and players get to keep their riddle books to show how far they got.

1st Place: $100 online store coupon and a Mythic Key!
2nd Place: $60 online store coupon and a Rare Key!
3rd Place: $30 online store coupon!

Rules

1. For Pokémon to qualify as being found they must be roaming in the wild, they can’t be owned by a trainer.
2. You must capture the Pokemon yourself for it to be valid.
3. You MUST turn in your riddle book to progress and obtain the next riddle until the Final Riddle. Failure to do so and sharing books may result in a disqualification.
4. If you are not in the event or are at a different riddle to another person, please remain neutral. Be fair to everyone involved.
5. Do not give other competitors false hints. Doing so may result in a disqualification.
6. Pokémon must be validated by a coordinator for you to move on to the next riddle.
7. Pokémon found must have spawned naturally. This means they can’t be from gyms, training, evhub or any other artificial spawners including the safari. Using these during the duration of the event will result in an automatic disqualification.
8. Patience is key in this event. Pokemon spawns are random on the server and it ensures that one person doesn’t have a distinct advantage.
9. Lastly have fun and happy hunting.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Competitors:
- BowlFullOfKiwi
- roboblastoise
- omniguana
- phcody12
- The_Charmander_
- Lunaaar
- EVKnuckledhead
- Sammy5
- Sem78
- MasterBrent
- pikachuladz
- metayoshi
- Skeley
- LittleBigCrafter
- XkiragamiX
- brandonspr99
- isatwilie
- jay736
- ChubbChubb91
- ItsTheLegend
- Senken12
- dontis
- dragonf1ghter17
- xXStbFtwXx
- AngelInTraining3
-Sonicz
-SirPKmz
pSaiQVd.png
Posted Nov 12, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 24, 17 by [A] Geekary
Love it!
List
Undo
Untagged users
I would Like to Join the Scavenger hunt =3 My ign is HolidayKiwi
Posted Nov 12, 17 · Last edited Nov 13, 17 by HolidayKiw...
Amateur
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
i will give it a go and yes it is me roboblastoise
Posted Nov 12, 17
Untagged users
ill join
Posted Nov 12, 17
Untagged users
I will join
Posted Nov 12, 17
Experienced
LEVEL 6
Untagged users
Sign Me Up Bb Grill
IGN The_Charmander_
When I grow up I want to be a mega venusuar - Charmander 2069
Posted Nov 12, 17
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Sign me up :3 -Ceru aka Lunatone aka Lunaaar
Posted Nov 12, 17
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Count me in. So glad I don't work retail right now...
Posted Nov 12, 17
Getting Started
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Lemme join. IGN: Sammy5
Posted Nov 13, 17
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
I want to join IGN:Sem78
Posted Nov 13, 17
Page
of 3