Pixelmon RED Reset
I) As it has been suggested for awhile now, Pixelmon Red will be resetting. The date we have picked for the reset is Saturday- December 15th, 2018
a) The server will be reset and live at 1 PM, Eastern Standard Time (EST) on December 15th. That is 10AM Pacific Standard Time (PST), 6PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), and 5AM for GMT+11.
II) Here is an overview of what all will be resetting for the server:
- A full map reset
- All player pokemon
- All player inventories, enderchests, and backpacks.
- All player balances, as well as the entire economy.
III) Many of you are probably wondering, why are we resetting the server? To revamp the economy, roll out new plugins, roll out many new AMAZING builds, many other new changes coming!
IV) There will be a MANY MANY new builds, along with a new spawn and new in-game market!
Regarding The Store & Purchases
I am sure many of you are worried about your store purchases and what we plan to do with future purchases. Our policy on this is as follows:
1) Purchases made within the past 3 months will be rerun and you will recieve them again on the fresh server. This means if you purchased anything from September 15th until December 15th (day of the reset), such as an item pack or pokemon or keys, you will get your purchase again.
2) Purchases for items and pokemon made before September 15th will NOT be rerun.
3) All ranks will carry over, regardless of when you purchased. However, you will not get the items from ranks again.
4) Commands and homes purchased will carry over, regardless of when purchased.